Why Herbal Medicine?
Herbal Medicine can support you by:
* Strengthening your immune system
* Improving digestion
* Relieving allergies
* Encouraging restful sleep
* Creating emotional balance when there is anxiety, stress, worry, sadness or fear
* Releasing trauma
* Reducing the impact of chronic pain and autoimmune conditions
* Supporting the health of animal companions
* Reconnecting with the Earth and your own cultural practices of healing with plant medicine
* And much more! Plants are awesome!
You can schedule a session
on the following days:
3798 Grand Ave Suite #10
Oakland, CA 94606
I also see folks on Skype or do phone consultations for people who live outside of the Bay Area
and have not been able to find a practitioner
near you who you'd like to work with.
FORMS OF PAYMENT:
**Trade- veggies, meals, and recycled tincture bottle washing especially!
ABOUT MY RATES
*My rates have developed out of a lot of different conversations. As a practitioner, it's important to me to have a rate that is accessible to my clients, and fair to other practitioners in my community who are also making their living through this work. My sliding scale rates below reflect my commitment to both communities, and I am happy to do trades for reduced rates- I believe everyone should have access to medicine, and am committed to practicing in a way that no one will be turned away for lack of funds. Please contact me to find out more about trade opportunities, I value trades very much, and have a few accessible trade options I offer**
COST & TIME
Your initial intake will be 2 hours long, and the one-time cost for the intake is *$90-140 sliding scale. Each follow up session is 1 hour long, and costs *$75-100 sliding scale.
The cost of the medicine is $10 an ounce of tincture, and you will receive between 1 to 4 ounces of medicine per visit, depending on your needs.